Founded in 1986, Window City is a full-service, independent window contractor specializing in commercial and multi-family window replacement. Window City supplies and installs numerous reputable and financially stable window and door manufacturers, providing turnkey window replacement solutions nationwide. Fully licensed, bonded and insured, Window City’s job portfolio of more than 1 million windows and doors installed is the result of a tireless commitment to quality service and installation.
Window City has experience working in various market segments including:
- High-Rise and Mid-Rise Window Replacement (condo/co-op/office)
- Garden Apartment and Multi-Family Window Replacement
- Mill Conversion and Building Conversion Window Replacement
- Office and Industrial Window Replacement
- School and Church Window Replacement
- Hospitality and Hotel Window Replacement
- Healthcare and Hospital Window Replacement
- Senior and Assisted Living Window Replacement
- Historic Restoration Window Replacement
- Custom Home and Residential Window Replacement
While most window replacement projects are in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region, Window City operates on a national execution platform for large-scale replacement projects. The Window City footprint extends to the Western, South/Southeast and Mid-West regions. A comprehensive quality management process allows Window City to deliver projects remotely without any sacrifice in quality or service.
Offering complete turnkey capabilities including planning and specifying, window and door supply, engineering, custom trim fabrication, window and door installation, project management and service and repair, Window City’s combined resources present a total-package expertise for any window and door project.
Window City supplies and installs windows, doors, shutters, storefronts and custom fabricated metals from some of the top manufacturers in the window and door industry. Because Window City stands behind everything it sells, only products of the highest quality from industry leaders are used.